Sunday, April 22, 2007

New Consulting Section

I recently got a broadband connection installed at my flat. This was necessary as I had limited access to internet in office which was preventing me from researching some topics that I had always wanted to.

Now that I have unlimited access to net, I have begun my research and the results are there for all to see!! Haven't noticed yet? Well, I have added a brand new section in my blogs for people interesed in Consulting. It contains links to various sites that provide MC news, latest trends, blogs etc etc.

Have a look.

1 comment:

Paras Tierea The Rize said...

I just hope that you dont lose your style because youre definitely one of the coolest bloggers out there.
Paras Tierea
paras sector -137 noida
paras sec -137 noida
paras sec 137 noida