Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Exam fever

4 down, 2 more to go! I am talking about exams. My first term at HEC will end on Friday with the Marketing exam. Before that, there is the Supply Chain Management exam on Wednesday. Both these exams are closed book and after taking all other exams with open book, it is difficult to take a closed book exam. Now I'll have to actually read the books and remember the concepts. The SCM proff has declared that he will give us a sheet containing important formulae during the exam. This is good because it would have been difficult otherwise to remember so many formulae.

I am in a fix right now as I dont have the SCM book! I went to the library today to get the book but all books were already issued. They have 2 copies which students can use in the library. So I will sit in the library tomorrow to study. This is going to be an entirely new experience! I have never studied in a library. Let's see how this turns out.

2 comments:

Wishful Thinker said...

Hey :)

Dunno if I'm intruding!! =D

Was just searching for a few HEC student blogs to see what life at HEC was really like! I'm applying to HEC for Sept 2008, and thought it'll be nice to keep in touch with someone who is already there, you know, to get the inside info ;)

Rahul said...

No problem. feel free to mail me if you need some insider info ;)